- Open House this Saturday (14th Dec) - by appointment only
- Mid terraced house with separate bedrooms
- Upstairs family bathroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Useful cellar room
- Large galley kitchen/breakfast room
- Within walking distance of the high street and train station
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'1 into bay x 9'1 (4.30m x 2.77m)|
|Dining Room||12'11 x 10'0 (3.94m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||19'3 x 7'7 (5.87m x 2.31m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'1 x 12'10 (3.99m x 3.91m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'0 x 9'11 (3.97m x 3.02m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'8 x 4'9 (3.25m x 1.45m)|
Basement Room Dimensions
|Cellar||12'11 x 12'10 (3.94m x 3.91m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Gillingham 0.5 miles
- Chatham 2.3 miles
- Rochester 2.9 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 3.4 miles
- M2 Junction 4: 3.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Gary Snedden from our local Gillingham branch.Book now