- Video walk around available, call branch for details
- Terraced house with garage en-bloc
- Ideal first time buyers home or buy to let investment
- Spacious lounge
- Walking distance of local schools and shops
- Additional porch to front
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'1 x 14'0 (4.30m x 4.27m)|
|Kitchen||10'5 x 8'0 (3.18m x 2.44m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'0 x 7'10 (4.27m x 2.39m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'6 x 7'11 (2.90m x 2.41m)|
|Bedroom 3||6'7 x 5'11 (2.01m x 1.80m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sole Street 2.9 miles
- Gravesend 3.0 miles
- Higham 3.6 miles
- M2 Junction 1: 2.8 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 4.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Nick Oakley from our local Gravesend branch.Book now