- Video walk around available, please contact branch for details
- Spacious family home recently modernised and decorated throughout
- Open planned kitchen dining area
- Short walk to schools and shops
- Walking distance to Gravesend Station
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'2 x 13'1 (4.02m x 3.99m)|
|Kitchen||16'2 x 9'7 (4.93m x 2.92m)|
|Bathroom||8'4 x 7'3 (2.54m x 2.21m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'3 x 10'2 (4.96m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'1 x 9'2 (3.99m x 2.80m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'9 x 6'8 (2.97m x 2.03m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Gravesend 1.2 miles
- Tilbury Town 2.4 miles
- Higham 3.0 miles
- M2 Junction 1: 3.3 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 4.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Nick Oakley from our local Gravesend branch.Book now