- Town house in popular Ingress Park
- Ensuite bathroom and balcony
- Low maintenance rear garden with access to garage
- Picturesque location with access to Bluewater and all major road networks
- Walking distance to Greenhithe railway station
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (75)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Cloakroom||8'1 x 6'6 (2.47m x 1.98m)|
|Dining Room||14'2 x 8'9 (4.32m x 2.67m)|
|Kitchen||14'0 x 11'10 (4.27m x 3.61m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||18'6 x 14'9 (5.64m x 4.50m)|
|Bathroom||9'6 x 5'9 (2.90m x 1.75m)|
|Lounge||14'1 x 12'1 (4.30m x 3.69m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||15'5 x 14'4 (4.70m x 4.37m)|
|Master Bedroom||14'1 x 12'2 (4.30m x 3.71m)|
|En-Suite To Master Bedroom||9'0 x 5'4 (2.75m x 1.63m)|
Map & Area
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Knockhall Community 0.3 mls, Craylands 0.7 mls, Manor Community 1.2 mls.
- Swan Valley Community 1.3 mls, Chafford Hundred Business & Enterprise Coll 1.9 mls, Leigh Tech Acad 2.6 mls. Northfleet Techn Coll 2.7 mls.
- Greenhithe 0.4 mls, Swanscombe 0.9 mls, Stone Crossing 1.1 mls.
- M25 Junction 1a: 2.2 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 2.4 miles