- Very large landscaped garden perfect for children or pets
- Comfortable living space downstairs with lounge and separate dining area
- Within catchment area for local schools including Cranbrook school
- Within easy reach to Hawkhurst amenities, shops and cinema
- Off road parking with driveway and electric garage
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||13'8 x 8'10 (4.17m x 2.69m)|
|Dining Room||18'6 x 11'4 (5.64m x 3.46m)|
|Lounge||16'4 x 10'2 (4.98m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'8 x 9'8 (3.86m x 2.95m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||16'5 x 10'8 (5.01m x 3.25m)|
|Bedroom 2||16'8 x 7'11 (5.08m x 2.41m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Marden 8.4 miles
- Staplehurst 8.5 miles
- Headcorn 9.5 miles
Oakfield, Hawkhurst, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.