- Family home in a popular village location
- Driveway for 2 cars
- Generous size garden with potential for extension (subject to necessary planning permission being obtained)
- Easy access to A2/M2 and a short drive to the town centre and railway station
- Within walking distance of shops, doctors surgery and schools
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'2 x 11'8 (3.71m x 3.56m)|
|Dining Area||12'4 x 9'7 (3.76m x 2.92m)|
|Kitchen||13'5 x 8'7 (4.09m x 2.62m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'4 x 10'4 (4.37m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'6 x 7'2 (2.90m x 2.19m)|
|Bathroom||7'7 x 5'6 (2.31m x 1.68m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- The Hundred of Hoo Comprehensive School 0.8 miles (Ofsted report)
- Strood 4.9 miles
- Rochester 5.6 miles
- Higham 6.2 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 4.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Jonathan Carroll from our local Rochester branch.Book now