- Video walk around available, contact branch for details
- Modern decoration throughout with a newly fitted kitchen
- Garage en-bloc
- Village location within walking distance of schools
- Easy access to A2/M2 and a short drive to Strood town centre and railway station
- Potential for a driveway (subject to the necessary planning being obtained)
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'6 x 12'1 (4.73m x 3.69m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||15'4 x 9'6 (4.68m x 2.90m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'1 x 9'1 (3.69m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'4 x 8'10 (3.46m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'6 x 6'4 (2.90m x 1.93m)|
|Bathroom||8'8 x 6'3 (2.64m x 1.91m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- The Hundred of Hoo Comprehensive School 0.5 miles (Ofsted report)
- Strood 3.3 miles
- Rochester 3.5 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 5 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Jonathan Carroll from our local Rochester branch.Book now