- Large bedrooms, perfect for a growing family
- Versatile and spacious lounge
- Modern kitchen and breakfast bar
- An extended rear garden, fit with a shed for additional storage
- Convenient access to the town centre, bus stop and several convenience stores nearby
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Dining Room||19'7 (5.97m) x 11'10 (3.61m) narrowing to 9'9 (2.97m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||16'10 x 9'7 (5.13m x 2.92m)|
|Front & Rear Garden|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'5 x 9'8 (3.18m x 2.95m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'2 (4.02m) narrowing to 8'10 (2.69m) x 8'11 (2.72m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'5 x 6'5 (3.18m x 1.96m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ashford International 1.7 miles
- Wye 3.7 miles
- Charing 6.5 miles
- M20 Junction 9: 0.5 miles
- M20 Junction 10: 2.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Tim Mockford from our local Ashford branch.Book now