- Enjoy life at the top in the stylish bedroom with the luxury of an en-suite bathroom
- Garage en-bloc to the rear for your convenience
- Soak up the sun in the private rear garden; perfect for barbecues & ideal for children to play
- Close to Leybourne Lakes Country Park for lovely lakeside walks
- Excellent commuter links & well reputed schools for all ages within easy reach
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||10'6 x 5'7 (3.20m x 1.70m)|
|Lounge/Diner||16'0 up to door well x 11'8 (4.88m x 3.56m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||11'9 into fitted wardrobes x 9'7 (3.58m x 2.92m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'9 (3.58m) x 9'1 (2.77m) narrowing to 5'1 (1.55m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'9 into recess (3.89m) narrowing to 9'6 (2.90m) x 10'9 (3.28m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- New Hythe 1.5 miles
- West Malling 1.6 miles
- Snodland 2.4 miles
- M20 Junction 4: 0.6 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 2.1 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Richard Toombs from our local Aylesford branch.Book now