- Bright, airy and very spacious are the best words to describe this lovely home
- The sociable lounge has the real 'wow factor' being open to the naturally well lit garden room
- Enjoy life at the top in a super sized bedroom with the luxury of an en-suite shower room
- Low maintenance sunny rear garden
- Allocated parking for ease
- EPC energy rating C (76)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||12'0 x 6'2 (3.66m x 1.88m)|
|Lounge||15'3 x 12'10 (4.65m x 3.91m)|
|Garden Room||12'10 x 8'2 (3.91m x 2.49m)|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||12'10 (3.91m) x 10'5 (3.18m) narrowing to 8'6 (2.59m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'10 (3.91m) x 10'3 (3.13m) narrowing to 8'8 (2.64m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'1 up to door well x 13'0 at widest point (4.60m x 3.97m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- New Hythe 0.6 miles
- West Malling 2.0 miles
- Barming 2.1 miles
- M20 Junction 4: 1.1 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 1.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Richard Toombs from our local Aylesford branch.Book now