- Tucked away overlooking a green at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac
- Some updating required - great potential to transform this home
- Handy garage en-bloc for your convenience
- Very popular location close to well reputed primary school
- Good amenities & commuter links
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating C (69)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'1 x 13'9 (4.30m x 4.19m)|
|Dining Area||9'2 up to fitted cupboard x 6'10 (2.80m x 2.08m)|
|Kitchen||9'1 x 6'6 (2.77m x 1.98m)|
|Conservatory||12'8 x 9'6 (3.86m x 2.90m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'10 into fitted wardrobes x 8'5 (4.22m x 2.57m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'3 x 7'8 (2.82m x 2.34m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'3 x 5'9 (2.82m x 1.75m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- West Malling 1.5 miles
- East Malling 2.2 miles
- New Hythe 2.5 miles
- M20 Junction 4: 0.6 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 2.7 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Richard Toombs from our local Aylesford branch.Book now