- Immaculate family home in a lovely & quiet cul-de-sac setting
- Relax in the bright conservatory & enjoy the view of the sunny garden
- Garage & driveway to the rear for your convenience, making life easy
- Well reputed primary school only a short walk away
- Excellent commuter links close by
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'8 x 13'7 (4.17m x 4.14m)|
|Dining Area||11'5 into recess x 6'7 (3.48m x 2.01m)|
|Kitchen||11'5 x 6'6 (3.48m x 1.98m)|
|Conservatory||10'10 (3.30m) x 9'7 (2.92m) narrowing to 6'8 (2.03m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'7 into fitted wardrobes x 8'2 (4.14m x 2.49m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'9 x 7'6 (3.58m x 2.29m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'0 x 5'9 (2.75m x 1.75m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- West Malling 1.8 miles
- Snodland 2.0 miles
- Barming 2.4 miles
- M20 Junction 4: 0.5 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 2.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Richard Toombs from our local Aylesford branch.Book now