- Light and airy home in a convenient location close to the shops
- Enclosed sunny garden perfect for entertaining
- Garage en-bloc. Central heating and double glazing
- Sandy beach at Camber
- Short drive to New Romney town centre
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||15'2 x 7'8 (4.63m x 2.34m)|
|Lounge||18'3 (5.57m) x 13'5 (4.09m) narrowing to 10'6 (3.20m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||(L-shaped) 8'8 x 7'1 (2.64m x 2.16m) plus 6'2 x 5'9 (1.88m x 1.75m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'5 x 9'0 up to fitted wardrobes (2.87m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'4 x 7'11 (2.85m x 2.41m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Marsh Academy 3.8 miles (Ofsted report)
- Brockhill Park Performing Arts College 11. miles
- Ham Street 8.3 miles
- Appledore 8.5 miles
Station Road, Lydd, Romney Marsh, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.