- Lovely character home with large rear garden
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Useful cellar, with potential to convert (subject to planning)
- Close proximity to transport links, amenities and schools
- Conveniently close to Maidstone West train station
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (63)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'0 x 12'0 (4.58m x 3.66m)|
|Dining Room||13'10 x 10'0 (4.22m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||10'0 x 8'0 (3.05m x 2.44m)|
|Bathroom||8'0 x 6'10 (2.44m x 2.08m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'1 x 12'0 (3.99m x 3.66m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'11 x 8'0 (3.02m x 2.44m)|
Basement Room Dimensions
|Cellar||13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- East Farleigh 0.7 miles
- Maidstone West 0.7 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 1.0 miles
- M20 Junction 5: 2.2 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 2.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now