- Large garden with enough space to invite family and friends over for a barbecue
- Relax and watch the kids play in the garden from the comfort of the sunny conservatory
- Immaculately presented with neutral décor throughout complimented by the natural light
- Large lounge/diner, perfect for family gatherings
- Large driveway to front
- Three bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (66)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||18'0 x 10'11 (5.49m x 3.33m)|
|Conservatory||12'0 x 8'0 (3.66m x 2.44m)|
|Kitchen||18'0 x 9'0 (5.49m x 2.75m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'0 x 9'0 (3.66m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'0 x 9'11 (3.36m x 3.02m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'11 x 7'11 (2.41m x 2.41m)|
|Bathroom||5'0 x 5'0 (1.53m x 1.53m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone Grammar School 2.5 miles
- Cornwallis Academy 2.7 miles (Ofsted report)
- Maidstone Grammar School for Girls 2.9 miles
- Bearsted 2.8 miles
- Maidstone West 2.9 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 3.2 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 2.9 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 2.9 miles
Westmorland Road, Maidstone, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now