- Set in a quiet location so close to the town centre
- Large kitchen/diner
- Fantastic sized garden, ideal for entertaining family and friends
- Perfect for first time buyers and small families alike
- Close to transport links to London and Ashford International
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'11 x 12'10 (4.24m x 3.91m)|
|Kitchen||12'11 x 7'11 (3.94m x 2.41m)|
|Lean To||16'10 x 4'0 (5.13m x 1.22m)|
|Shower Room||8'0 x 4'11 (2.44m x 1.50m)|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'0 x 11'0 (3.97m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'0 x 8'0 (3.36m x 2.44m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 1.3 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 1.6 miles
- Maidstone East 1.7 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 1.7 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 2.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now