- Sought after Penenden Heath location
- Scope for improvement offering unrivalled value for money
- Very spacious throughout
- Cul de sac position with detached garage to rear
- Potential to create additional driveway/parking area to front
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||22'9 x 11'7 (6.94m x 3.53m)|
|Kitchen||12'1 x 10'5 (3.69m x 3.18m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'0 x 11'9 (3.97m x 3.58m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 x 10'2 (3.53m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'7 x 7'0 (3.23m x 2.14m)|
|Bathroom||9'2 x 8'2 (2.80m x 2.49m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone East 0.7 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 0.8 miles
- Maidstone West 1.2 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 1 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 1 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now