- Fantastic opportunity to renovate to your own taste
- Large sized family garden
- Close to the town centre with transport links in to London
- Potential for off road parking at the rear of the garden (stpp)
- Perfect for all types of buyers at such an attractive price
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)|
|Dining Room||10'0 x 8'11 (3.05m x 2.72m)|
|Kitchen||10'0 x 9'0 (3.05m x 2.75m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'0 x 11'0 up to fitted wardrobes (3.36m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'0 x 10'0 into fitted wardrobes (3.36m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'0 x 8'0 (2.44m x 2.44m)|
|Bathroom||8'0 x 7'0 (2.44m x 2.14m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 2.4 miles
- Bearsted 2.6 miles
- East Farleigh 2.7 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 2.1 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now