- A fantastic opportunity to put your own stamp on this home
- All double rooms
- Abundance of living space with room to entertain family and friends
- Huge sunny garden to the rear and not overlooked
- Set close to the town centre with transport links direct to London
- Three bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||16'2 x 12'6 (4.93m x 3.81m)|
|Dining Room||10'8 x 8'9 (3.25m x 2.67m)|
|Kitchen||10'11 x 9'6 (3.33m x 2.90m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'5 x 11'0 (3.48m x 3.36m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'2 x 10'1 (3.41m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'1 x 8'0 (3.08m x 2.44m)|
|Bathroom||7'3 x 5'2 (2.21m x 1.58m)|
|Toilet||4'4 x 2'3 (1.32m x 0.69m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 2.1 miles
- Maidstone East 2.5 miles
- Bearsted 2.5 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 2.5 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 2.2 miles
- M20 Junction 8: 3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now