- Video walk around available, contact branch for details
- Abundance of off road parking on the driveway
- Close to the town centre, grammar schools, local shops & amenities
- Immaculately presented with neutral décor throughout
- Spacious lounge & dining room, perfect for entertaining in
- Lovely family home
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'7 x 11'6 (3.53m x 3.51m)|
|Dining Room||12'1 x 11'3 (3.69m x 3.43m)|
|Kitchen||8'8 x 5'8 (2.64m x 1.73m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'2 x 9'8 (3.10m x 2.95m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'3 x 11'6 (3.74m x 3.51m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'8 x 6'8 (2.34m x 2.03m)|
|Bathroom||7'2 x 5'7 (2.19m x 1.70m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Maidstone West 0.9 miles
- Maidstone East 1.2 miles
- Maidstone Barracks 1.3 miles
- M20 Junction 7: 1.9 miles
- M20 Junction 6: 2.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Boyle from our local Maidstone branch.Book now