- Modern cottage in popular location of Marden
- Well presented home with fitted kitchen and log burner in lounge
- Within easy reach of local amenities and main line station
- En-suite to master bedroom and downstairs cloakroom
- Allocated parking in private car park
- EPC energy rating C (73)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Living/Dining Area||13'1 x 9'5 (3.99m x 2.87m)|
|Kitchen||8'4 x 7'10 (2.54m x 2.39m)|
|Conservatory||9'1 x 8'6 (2.77m x 2.59m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'8 x 9'4 (3.56m x 2.85m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room|
|Bedroom 3||8'6 x 7'6 (2.59m x 2.29m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'2 x 8'5 (3.41m x 2.57m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Marden 0.1 miles
- Staplehurst 2.0 miles
- Beltring 4.9 miles
Manor Cottages, Howland Road, Marden, Tonbridge, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.