- Beautifully restored home
- Oozing with charm
- Brilliant location close to Margate Old Town and sandy beaches
- Fire up the Barbeque and enjoy your low maintenance gardens
- Feel like you are in a top quality boutique hotel every time you enter your bathroom
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'7 x 11'5 into bay (4.45m x 3.48m)|
|Dining Room||9'5 x 7'3 (2.87m x 2.21m)|
|Kitchen||14'5 x 7'6 (4.40m x 2.29m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'8 x 9'6 (3.56m x 2.90m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 x 9'5 (3.53m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'9 x 6'9 (2.36m x 2.06m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Margate 0.4 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 1.9 miles
- Broadstairs 2.7 miles
Grosvenor Gardens, Margate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.