- Stunning jaw dropping and so many more positive adjectives
- This home has to be seen to be believed
- Separate studio/annex
- En-suite family shower room and downstairs toilet
- Plenty of Off Road Parking and handy for beaches
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Area||13'7 x 11'0 (4.14m x 3.36m)|
|Kitchen Area||16'7 x 11'2 (5.06m x 3.41m)|
|Lounge Area||20'0 x 11'9 (6.10m x 3.58m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'6 x 10'6 (3.51m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'6 x 10'6 (4.12m x 3.20m)|
|Bedroom 3||21'7 x 11'9 (6.58m x 3.58m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Margate 0.6 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 0.9 miles
- Birchington-On-Sea 2.4 miles
Maynard Avenue, Margate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.