- Make use of the downstairs cloakroom, perfect for guests
- The separate lounge overlooks the rear garden
- Eat as a family at mealtimes in the dining area
- Useful brick built shed in the garden
- Take a relaxing walk to The Harps for a pint
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (71)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Downstairs Cloakroom||5'4 x 2'3 (1.63m x 0.69m)|
|Lounge||13'7 x 13'4 (4.14m x 4.07m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||12'3 (3.74m) x 11'5 (3.48m) narrowing to 9'1 (2.77m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'1 (3.99m) narrowing to 9'9 (2.97m) x 10'4 (3.15m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'7 x 9'11 (3.84m x 3.02m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||8'11 x 7'2 (2.72m x 2.19m)|
|Shower Room||6'9 x 6'6 (2.06m x 1.98m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Oasis Academy 0.6 miles
- Queenborough 2.2 miles
- Sheerness-on-Sea 2.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Phil Abrahart from our local Sheerness branch.Book now