- The garage is located opposite the house
- Sit and relax whilst reading a book in the conservatory
- Beautifully decorated and designed inside
- Tucked out of the way in a cul-de-sac location
- Stroll to the shops at The Broadway
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Downstairs Cloakroom||6'3 x 2'9 (1.91m x 0.84m)|
|Kitchen||9'3 x 8'8 (2.82m x 2.64m)|
|Lounge||14'6 x 14'2 (4.42m x 4.32m)|
|Dining Area||9'8 x 8'3 (2.95m x 2.52m)|
|Conservatory||15'4 x 8'3 (4.68m x 2.52m)|
|( Outside )|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'4 x 10'4 (3.46m x 3.15m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'10 x 8'4 (3.00m x 2.54m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'5 x 6'10 (2.57m x 2.08m)|
|Bathroom||8'5 x 6'10 (2.57m x 2.08m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Oasis Academy 0.4 miles
- Queenborough 2.6 miles
- Sheerness-on-Sea 2.6 miles
- Swale 2.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Phil Abrahart from our local Sheerness branch.Book now