- Beautiful extended semi-detached house, the handy study area is perfect for anyone working from home
- A spacious feel throughout, with a open plan kitchen/diner which overlooks the rear garden
- Great road access from the property
- Popular village location of Minster
- Off road parking and handy side access
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||11'8 x 9'10 (3.56m x 3.00m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||23'6 x 8'7 (7.17m x 2.62m)|
|Study||15'3 x 9'7 (4.65m x 2.92m)|
|Utility Room||11'2 x 7'9 (3.41m x 2.36m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'9 x 9'11 (4.19m x 3.02m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 x 10'5 (3.53m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'7 x 7'4 (2.62m x 2.24m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Minster 0.4 miles
- Birchington-On-Sea 3.5 miles
- Westgate-on-Sea 4.3 miles
St. Marys Road, Minster, Ramsgate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.