- Perfect opportunity to purchase this convenient extended family home close to countryside walks
- Modern decoration throughout
- Secluded rear courtyard garden
- Quiet popular location ideal for local schools, doctors and shops
- Pop in the car and within minutes you will be on the beach
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (65)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'0 x 12'9 (3.97m x 3.89m)|
|Kitchen||9'4 x 9'0 (2.85m x 2.75m)|
|Dining Area||9'3 x 9'2 (2.82m x 2.80m)|
|Conservatory Area||9'2 x 7'7 (2.80m x 2.31m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'10 x 10'2 (3.30m x 3.10m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'8 x 8'10 (3.25m x 2.69m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'6 x 7'11 (2.59m x 2.41m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ham Street 7.0 miles
- Appledore 7.4 miles
St. Martins Road, New Romney, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.