- Video walk around available - contact branch for details
- Spacious family home situated in a central location
- 15ft lounge and useful conservatory
- Walking distance to the local amenities
- Shared driveway providing access to the rear
- Generous sized rear garden
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (60)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bathroom||7'3 x 5'2 (2.21m x 1.58m)|
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||13'0 x 9'7 (3.97m x 2.92m)|
|Lounge/Diner||15'4 x 12'5 (4.68m x 3.79m)|
|Conservatory||12'3 x 6'3 (3.74m x 1.91m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||15'4 x 12'6 (4.68m x 3.81m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'6 x 9'3 (3.20m x 2.82m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'6 x 6'1 (2.29m x 1.86m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Rainham 1.2 miles
- Newington 3.8 miles
- Rochester 4.0 miles
- M2 Junction 4: 1.7 miles
- M2 Junction 5: 3.6 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Darren Williams from our local Rainham branch.Book now