- Open House Saturday 2nd October 2021 - by appointment only
- Well presented town house
- Garage and parking
- En-suite shower room to bedroom 1
- Fantastic family home with plenty of space both inside and out, including a handy out building which could be used for a variety of things.
- No onward chain complications
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating C (74)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'9 x 12'3 (4.19m x 3.74m)|
|Dining Room||12'6 x 8'7 (3.81m x 2.62m)|
|Kitchen||7'6 x 7'1 (2.29m x 2.16m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||13'1 x 9'1 (3.99m x 2.77m)|
|Bathroom||6'2 x 5'4 (1.88m x 1.63m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'5 x 6'4 (2.57m x 1.93m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||22'8 x 13'4 (6.91m x 4.07m)|
|En-Suite Shower Room||8'5 x 6'3 (2.57m x 1.91m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Ramsgate, Holy Trinity C of E Primary, Newlands Primary, St Ethelbert's Catholic Primary
- St Lawrence College, Bradstow School, Chatham & Clarendon House Grammar School.
- Dumpton Park 0.1 miles
- Ramsgate 0.8 miles
- Broadstairs 1.1 miles
Hereson Road, Ramsgate, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.