- Family home set within the village of Sellindge
- Large kitchen/dining room ideal for entertaining
- Lounge with patio doors that open onto the rear garden
- Cloakroom & plenty of storage
- Ideal for countryside walks and the local bus
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (39)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||15'1 (4.60m) x 14'1 (4.30m) narrowing to 13'5 (4.09m)|
|Kitchen/Dining Room||11'9 x 10'9 (3.58m x 3.28m)|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||8'5 x 7'7 (2.57m x 2.31m)|
|Bedroom 1||11'6 x 10'10 (3.51m x 3.30m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'1 x 10'7 (3.38m x 3.23m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Westenhanger 3.5 miles
- Sandling 4.2 miles
- Folkestone West High Speed Link 8.1 miles
- M20 Junction 11: 1.8 miles
- M20 Junction 11a: 3.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Backhurst from our local Hythe branch.Book now