- This home boasts double bedrooms and is ideal for a growing family
- Allocated parking to front
- Wonderful size rear garden
- Is within easy walking distance of both town and railway station
- Stunning condition throughout
- Double glazing
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'0 x 9'7 (3.66m x 2.92m)|
|Dining Area||11'8 x 10'0 (3.56m x 3.05m)|
|Kitchen||12'0 x 7'6 (3.66m x 2.29m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'6 x 11'9 (4.12m x 3.58m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 9'5 (3.66m x 2.87m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'9 x 7'7 (3.58m x 2.31m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sittingbourne 1.3 miles
- Teynham 3.1 miles
- Kemsley 3.4 miles
- M2 Junction 5: 3.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Ranger from our local Sittingbourne branch.Book now