- Open House Saturday 23rd February 2019 - by appointment only
- Victorian terraced house
- Refurbished throughout including new kitchen and bathroom
- Retaining a number of original character features
- Low maintenance front and rear gardens
- Ideal first time buy or buy to let investment
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (55)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'2 x 11'11 (4.32m x 3.63m)|
|Dining Room||11'11 x 10'9 (3.63m x 3.28m)|
|Kitchen||9'11 x 6'9 (3.02m x 2.06m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'2 x 12'1 (4.02m x 3.69m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'8 x 12'1 (4.17m x 3.69m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'6 x 7'0 (2.90m x 2.14m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sittingbourne 1.8 miles
- Teynham 2.5 miles
- Kemsley 3.1 miles
- M2 Junction 5: 4.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Mark Ranger from our local Sittingbourne branch.Book now