- Fantastic semi-detached family home ready to move into
- Ideal off road parking to front of house
- Located in a popular part of Sittingbourne
- Large garden for when you entertain friends and family
- Conservatory ideal for a family playroom
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (45)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Dining Area||8'8 x 7'0 (2.64m x 2.14m)|
|Lounge||13'10 x 11'5 (4.22m x 3.48m)|
|Kitchen||12'10 x 9'7 (3.91m x 2.92m)|
|Conservatory||9'10 x 9'7 (3.00m x 2.92m)|
|Front Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'8 x 9'7 (4.17m x 2.92m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'4 x 6'11 (4.07m x 2.11m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'6 x 7'1 (2.59m x 2.16m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kemsley 0.9 miles
- Sittingbourne 1.0 miles
- Swale 3.1 miles
- M2 Junction 5: 3.5 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with James Shepherd from our local Sittingbourne branch.Book now