- This terraced property is an ideal first time or investment buy
- Walking distance to local shops and schools
- Located in a popular part of Sittingbourne
- A property to make your own
- Potential to be a wonderful family home
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating E (49)
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||10'7 x 10'7 (3.23m x 3.23m)|
|Dining Area||11'11 x 10'10 (3.63m x 3.30m)|
|Kitchen||9'0 x 7'5 (2.75m x 2.26m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'10 x 10'9 (4.22m x 3.28m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'2 x 7'6 (3.71m x 2.29m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'4 x 7'5 (2.85m x 2.26m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sittingbourne 1.2 miles
- Teynham 3.0 miles
- Newington 3.7 miles
- M2 Junction 5: 3.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with James Shepherd from our local Sittingbourne branch.Book now