- This terraced house is ideal for a first time buyer, young family or property investor
- Walking distance to local shops and schools
- Located in a popular area in Sittingbourne, a quiet cul-de-sac
- A property to make you own
- Garage at the rear of the property
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'9 x 10'11 (4.19m x 3.33m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||16'11 x 8'8 (5.16m x 2.64m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'1 x 10'1 (3.38m x 3.08m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'6 x 7'11 (3.51m x 2.41m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'8 x 8'6 (2.64m x 2.59m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Sittingbourne 1.1 miles
- Kemsley 1.6 miles
- Teynham 2.1 miles
- M2 Junction 5: 4.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with James Shepherd from our local Sittingbourne branch.Book now