- Well presented semi-detached house
- Bright and spacious kitchen diner creating a sociable environment
- Well sized landscaped garden with oriental theme
- Enviable parking facilities to include garage and driveway
- Highly desirable location close to amenities
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||14'8 x 13'7 (4.47m x 4.14m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||17'7 x 8'8 (5.36m x 2.64m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||8'8 x 7'4 (2.64m x 2.24m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'2 x 8'8 (3.10m x 2.64m)|
|Bedroom 1||13'2 x 10'2 (4.02m x 3.10m)|
|Bathroom||7'5 x 5'9 (2.26m x 1.75m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Headcorn 6.6 miles
- Ham Street 7.0 miles
- Appledore 7.8 miles
- Pluckley 7.8 miles
Henley Fields, St. Michaels, Tenterden, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.