- Semi-detached house with plenty of outdoor space with good sized front and rear gardens
- Ideal for first time buyers and investors
- Large lounge with conservatory offering extra living space with open plan kitchen diner
- Close to Staplehurst shops and school
- Within walking distance to Staplehurst train station
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (64)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Diner||17'0 x 10'10 (5.19m x 3.30m)|
|Lounge||20'10 x 11'2 (6.35m x 3.41m)|
|Conservatory||11'2 x 7'10 (3.41m x 2.39m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'2 x 10'5 (3.41m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'5 x 8'5 (3.48m x 2.57m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'1 x 6'7 (3.38m x 2.01m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Staplehurst 0.1 miles
- Marden 3.1 miles
- Headcorn 4.7 miles
Willow Crescent, Staplehurst, Tonbridge, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.