- A well presented home within a popular location
- Driveway to the front for 2 cars
- A pleasant sun room overlooking the rear garden
- Situated close to amenities and transport links
- Nearby Ranscombe Park nature reserve to enjoy
- Three bedrooms
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating D (68)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen||10'8 x 7'8 (3.25m x 2.34m)|
|Lounge/Diner||18'1 x 13'5 (5.52m x 4.09m)|
|Sun Room||11'1 x 10'0 (3.38m x 3.05m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'7 x 10'0 (3.53m x 3.05m)|
|Bedroom 2||10'10 x 7'2 (3.30m x 2.19m)|
|Bedroom 3||8'0 x 5'9 (2.44m x 1.75m)|
|Bathroom||7'4 x 7'0 (2.24m x 2.14m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Strood Academy 1.2 miles (Ofsted report)
- Strood 1.9 miles
- Cuxton 2.5 miles
- Rochester 2.6 miles
- M2 Junction 2: 0.5 miles
- M2 Junction 1: 1.2 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Jonathan Carroll from our local Rochester branch.Book now