- Semi-detached family home
- Popular village location of Temple Ewell with stunning views to the front
- Garage & off road parking
- Well presented throughout
- Large open plan kitchen/diner & separate lounge as well as beautiful bathroom suite
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Diner||14'10 x 12'10 (4.52m x 3.91m)|
|Lounge||14'11 x 11'2 (4.55m x 3.41m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'11 x 11'3 (4.55m x 3.43m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'11 x 8'7 (3.02m x 2.62m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'11 x 5'11 (3.02m x 1.80m)|
|Family Bathroom||5'11 x 5'4 (1.80m x 1.63m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 0.4 miles
- Dover Priory 2.4 miles
- Shepherdswell 2.9 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 6.5 miles
Templeside, Temple Ewell, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.