- Stunning 3 bedroom house finished to a very high standard
- All bedrooms being double with the potential to add a 4th bedroom
- Extended to the rear creating a fabulous large kitchen/dining area
- Wonderful south facing large rear garden, including a fantastic split level decked area
- Excellent transport links & ample parking
- EPC energy rating D (67)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||17'4 x 11'8 (5.29m x 3.56m)|
|Kitchen||21'3 x 9'11 (6.48m x 3.02m)|
|Dining Room||13'0 x 8'7 (3.97m x 2.62m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'3 x 11'8 (4.35m x 3.56m)|
|Bedroom 2||12'0 x 11'9 (3.66m x 3.58m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'4 x 8'11 (3.46m x 2.72m)|
|Bathroom||14'10 x 8'5 (4.52m x 2.57m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Kearsney 0.4 miles
- Dover Priory 2.1 miles
- Shepherdswell 3.3 miles
- M20 Junction 13: 5.8 miles
Chilton Avenue, Temple Ewell, Dover, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.