- Stunning Grade II listed town house newly converted and renovated
- Large open plan kitchen/diner/day room
- Spacious master bedroom with en-suite
- Rear courtyard and parking with electric charging point
- Highly desirable location on Tenterden's tree lined High Street and chain free
- EPC energy rating B (82)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Cellar||30'1 x 18'3 (9.18m x 5.57m)|
|Kitchen/Diner/Day Room||24'6 x 20'7 (7.47m x 6.28m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 3||18'3 x 9'1 (5.57m x 2.77m)|
|Lounge||19'0 x 13'10 (5.80m x 4.22m)|
Second Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 2||19'3 x 9'5 (5.87m x 2.87m)|
|En-Suite||7'7 x 5'4 (2.31m x 1.63m)|
|Bedroom 1||18'9 x 18'2 (5.72m x 5.54m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Appledore 6.1 miles
- Pluckley 6.9 miles
- Headcorn 7.3 miles
West Cross, Tenterden, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.