- Recently redecorated and refurbished throughout
- Beautiful modern kitchen and bathroom
- Walking distance to local amenities and in the catchment for Woodlands Primary School
- Private rear garden with patio area
- Popular North Tonbridge location on bus routes into Tonbridge High Street
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Separate utility room
- Off-Road Parking
- EPC energy rating E (51)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||19'8 x 9'10 (6.00m x 3.00m)|
|Kitchen||11'1 x 9'8 (3.38m x 2.95m)|
|Utility Room||9'7 x 6'5 (2.92m x 1.96m)|
|Off Road Parking|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'7 x 9'1 (4.14m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'7 x 10'3 (3.53m x 3.13m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'9 x 6'4 (3.28m x 1.93m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Tonbridge 2.5 miles
- Hildenborough 4.7 miles
- Paddock Wood 4.8 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Kai Akehurst from our local Tonbridge branch.Book now