- Well presented family home within the catchment area for Woodlands Primary School
- Dual aspect lounge/diner and separate study/playroom
- Wonderful rear garden backing on to woodlands with patio area
- Walking distance to local amenities
- On a bus route in to Tonbridge High Street and easy access to M25 & A21
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating C (70)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge/Diner||19'7 x 11'6 (5.97m x 3.51m)|
|Kitchen||12'1 x 9'11 (3.69m x 3.02m)|
|Study||11'0 x 6'5 (3.36m x 1.96m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'9 x 10'3 (3.58m x 3.13m)|
|Bedroom 2||15'10 x 9'1 (4.83m x 2.77m)|
|Bedroom 3||12'4 x 7'3 (3.76m x 2.21m)|
|Bathroom||6'4 x 5'4 (1.93m x 1.63m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Tonbridge 1.9 miles
- Hildenborough 4.3 miles
- Penshurst 5.0 miles
Turner Road, Tonbridge, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.