- Opportunity to put your own stamp on this family home
- Available chain free for a quick sale
- Close to retail and leisure park
- Good transport links in and out of Tunbridge Wells
- Bright and spacious, dual aspect lounge/dining area ideal for entertaining
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- Garage + ORP
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'8 x 11'1 (4.17m x 3.38m)|
|Dining Area||9'9 x 8'8 (2.97m x 2.64m)|
|Kitchen||9'9 x 8'1 (2.97m x 2.47m)|
|( Outside )|
|Front & Rear Gardens|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||14'0 x 9'9 (4.27m x 2.97m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'5 x 9'9 (3.48m x 2.97m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'8 x 6'9 (2.34m x 2.06m)|
|Bathroom||7'1 x 5'6 (2.16m x 1.68m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- High Brooms 0.9 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 2.4 miles
- Leigh 4.4 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with John Cameron from our local Tunbridge Wells branch.Book now