- Open House Saturday 26th October 2019 - by appointment only
- Semi detached period home
- Offers the buyer the chance to create their own dream home
- Private rear garden
- 0.2 miles to High Brooms train station
- Less than one mile to local Grammar schools
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating F (23)
Lower Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||19'4 x 11'7 (5.90m x 3.53m)|
|Cloakroom||6'1 x 5'8 (1.86m x 1.73m)|
Split Level Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'4 x 11'4 (4.07m x 3.46m)|
|Bedroom 3||11'4 x 10'8 (3.46m x 3.25m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||13'7 x 11'3 (4.14m x 3.43m)|
|Bedroom 2||13'2 x 11'4 (4.02m x 3.46m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- High Brooms 0.2 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 1.3 miles
- Tonbridge 2.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with John Cameron from our local Tunbridge Wells branch.Book now