- Semi-detached house with ample off road parking
- Decked rear garden with patio and sheds
- Separate dining area
- Good road and links into town, train stations and retail / leisure parks
- Fully double glazed and centrally heated
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (58)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'10 x 13'1 (4.22m x 3.99m)|
|Kitchen||10'7 x 6'3 (3.23m x 1.91m)|
|Dining Area||10'8 x 7'5 (3.25m x 2.26m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||10'5 x 9'0 (3.18m x 2.75m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'7 x 6'7 (2.92m x 2.01m)|
|Bedroom 3||7'0 x 6'7 (2.14m x 2.01m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Temple Grove Academy 0.7 miles
- St Matthew's High Brooms C of E Voluntary Controlled Primary 1.4 miles (Ofsted report)
- St John's C of E Primary 1.5 miles
- High Brooms 0.8 miles
- Tunbridge Wells 2.5 miles
- Tonbridge 4.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with John Cameron from our local Tunbridge Wells branch.Book now