- Within walking distance to Trosley Country Park
- Commuter coach to London available within the village
- Spacious kitchen/diner perfect for hosting friends and family
- Allocated parking to the rear
- Ideal starter, second home or buy to let investment
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (57)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||13'10 x 13'10 (4.22m x 4.22m)|
|Kitchen/Diner||13'10 x 11'8 (4.22m x 3.56m)|
|Conservatory Area||8'8 x 7'5 (2.64m x 2.26m)|
|Bedroom 2||9'4 x 7'7 (2.85m x 2.31m)|
|( Outside )|
|Allocated Parking To The Rear|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'8 x 8'8 (3.56m x 2.64m)|
|Bedroom 3||9'4 x 5'11 (2.85m x 1.80m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Borough Green & Wrotham 3.7 miles
- New Hythe 4.2 miles
- Snodland 4.8 miles
- M20 Junction 3: 1.8 miles
- M20 Junction 2a: 2.5 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Dan Forster from our local Meopham branch.Book now