- Large family home with spacious lounge
- Within close reach of Trosley Country Park
- Ideal chance to improve and redecorate
- Garage en bloc providing parking
- Good size rear garden perfect for entertaining
- Double glazing
- Three bedrooms
- No Chain
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Porch||6'2 x 5'2 (1.88m x 1.58m)|
|Lounge||(L-shaped) 23'3 x 10'1 (7.09m x 3.08m) plus 6'8 x 1'2 (2.03m x 0.36m)|
|Kitchen||9'4 x 8'7 (2.85m x 2.62m) narrowing to 6'8 x 2'6 (2.03m x 0.76m)|
|Cloakroom||3'5 x 3'1 (1.04m x 0.94m)|
|Garage En Bloc|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'11 x 10'0 (3.94m x 3.05m) narrowing to 3'2 x 1'8 (0.97m x 0.51m)|
|Bedroom 2||(L-shaped) 10'2 x 9'7 (3.10m x 2.92m) plus 4'4 x 2'1 (1.32m x 0.64m)|
|Bathroom||8'1 x 4'10 (2.47m x 1.47m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- New Hythe 4.2 miles
- Borough Green & Wrotham 4.5 miles
- Snodland 4.9 miles
- M20 Junction 3: 1.6 miles
- M20 Junction 2a: 2.3 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Dan Forster from our local Meopham branch.Book now