- Detached house with countryside views to front
- Allocated parking plus double gated driveway for extra parking if required for motor home/caravan
- Character downstairs giving that rural feel
- Easy access to the A2, countryside walks, seafront and Deal town centre
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating E (43)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Kitchen/Breakfast Room||(L-shaped) 10'5 x 7'10 (3.18m x 2.39m) plus 11'2 x 12'3 (3.41m x 3.74m)|
|Lounge||12'7 x 12'0 (3.84m x 3.66m)|
|Dining Area||12'1 x 11'5 (3.69m x 3.48m)|
First Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||12'1 x 12'0 (3.69m x 3.66m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'9 x 10'10 (3.58m x 3.30m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'10 x 10'9 (3.30m x 3.28m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Goodwin Academy 2.0 miles
- Duke of York's Royal Military School 4.7 miles (Ofsted report)
- Walmer 0.8 miles
- Deal 2.5 miles
- Martin Mill 2.8 miles
Dover Road, Walmer, Deal, Kent
Explore property in 3D!
We're very excited to offer 3D and VR tours of select properties. Get an unrivalled view of what this property really looks inside. You can move around the house by clicking or tapping the circles. On a desktop PC you can use the mousewheel to zoom in and out. It gets even more exciting on your mobile phone as our 3D views support AR on mobile with Google Cardboard or Samsung Gear VR.