- Open House Saturday 28th September 2019 - by appointment only
- Ideal for first time buyers and Investors
- Large rear garden
- Property needs fully refurbishing
- Very close to all local amenities and schools
- Walking distance from Welling mainline train station
- Three bedrooms
- EPC energy rating D (59)
Ground Floor Room Dimensions
|Bedroom 1||11'3 x 9'7 (3.43m x 2.92m)|
|Bedroom 2||11'2 x 10'5 (3.41m x 3.18m)|
|Bedroom 3||10'7 x 9'10 (3.23m x 3.00m)|
|Bathroom||6'5 x 4'9 (1.96m x 1.45m)|
Split Level First Floor Room Dimensions
|Lounge||12'7 x 12'7 (3.84m x 3.84m)|
|Kitchen||10'5 x 9'11 (3.18m x 3.02m)|
|Dining Room||11'3 x 10'7 (3.43m x 3.23m)|
Map & area
Please note, the map markers may only show the centre of a postcode and not the actual address.
- Welling 0.5 miles
- Bexleyheath 1.6 miles
- Falconwood 1.8 miles
- M25 Junction 1b: 5.9 miles
Estimated rental income
Our local property experts think that this could be a fantastic investment opportunity.
Call your local branch today to find out more.
Property to sell?
Book a free property valuation with Joanne Deen from our local Welling branch.Book now